Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's a long way home........


Third day, I wanted to know how long dose people usually ride train everyday. It takes me about a hour half to get school. since Japan is famous for rush hour, I wanted to focus on ways to get to work.

One guy he was a hair stylist, because he hated rush hour and crowded when he was going to open his own hair salon he choose to open in Saitama. So, everyday he goes to work from Tokyo to Saitama, and do not have to ride crowded train.

Other group that I talked to was girls that goes to same school, they always meet up at Omiya station, so they can all ride train together. They said they like this train station, because pretty much everybody lives Saitama have to stop at Omiya station to switch the train, so it is easy place to meet up.

After I talked to people, I realize that this Train Station has different meanings for different people. Some people have made good memories at this train station, the train station is a central place for people to interact and communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment