Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Goes By,.............


I hated train or even train station, I had great last ten years of life that did nothing to do with train, so for this project I choose train station so maybe I will find something new or interesting to make me at least like train station.

This morning I was standing at central Omiya train station, looking around people rushing to their work and school. But out of all the people walking by I saw a group of ladies dressed up in black.

They all seemed sad and in blank, after little while I noticed it is group of people that are going to funeral.
After I saw the group, I realize that train station is a place that people interact first, on the way to their destination.

But it is not like you are meeting people, you are interacting with each other without noticing. Like today when I saw the group of funeral instant I feel bad and little relate to them by remembering about the loss.

By each morning on the way to your destination, I bet each of you will find something new. It can be sad or good thing, but the train station is the place that people come together and kind of share your life story to the strangers.

I think we can learn about someone by looking at their fashion style or music that they are listening to and conversation to you accidently heard while standing by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment